Monday 10 October 2011

Embroideries on Etsy

Both my embroideries of Jeanine the Pirate and Scarlett J are now in my Etsy Shop, which you can access HERE, on the little shop front on the side of this blog or on my website


These embroideries look fab on the wall, very kitsch and cool and are 100% original. They would make a great present for anyone with a love of burlesque, rockabilly or tattoo styles and with Christmas just around the corner now is the time to get them while you can!

I can also work to order so if you have an idea in mind for a personalised gift please get in touch for an estimate.


I am currently embroidering these leopard print babies for a friend. The shoes are a nice contrast to the portrait style work I started off experimenting with. Plus they are smaller in size at just 4.5 x 6 inches. I am really enjoying working on them, stay tuned to see how they turn out...

No comments: